Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
Fascial stretch therapy (TM) is a unique system of bodywork developed by Ann and Chris Frederick of the Stretch to Win Institute (TM). This system is unlike other forms of stretching because of its science based approach. Fundamental principles dictate how to appropriately stretch and unlock deeper levels of flexibility. FST also teaches the client how to appropriately self stretch for maximum gain without pain.
FST is a modified proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) based client assisted flexibility system. The therapist/trainer uses direct hands on technique on a table with stabilization straps to assess and remove restrictions to movement in the joints, muscles, fascia, and the nervous system. Results are quicker and more effective than traditional stretching.
Benefits of FST
- Pain free modality
- Targets the muscles, fascia, and joint capsule for a complete approach to improving movement
- Increased joint space
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation
- Improvement from the first session that becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Teaches you how to stretch appropriately to maintain optimal fascia flexibility
- Improved posture and functional ability
- Improved sports performance
Initial session is 75 minutes to gather background, health history, and desired goals. All other sessions are 60 minutes in length.
Single session FST = $130
2 sessions x $125 per session = $250
4 sessions x $120 per session = $480